Monday 29 July 2013

Blackline aint' no Flatline...........

Hubby got his first motorcycle last year ( ya.... most my scrap posts will be from the year before.....but you can just imagine the goofiness that increases over 365...) Anyways. It's a Harley Davidson Blackline something or other......It's loud. And Fast. And I have named it the widowmaker.....not because he's might die on it..... but because whenever he gets the chance to be on it... he is...and I become this single parent.....
However..... he loves it.... and I can appreciate that. So here is my attempt to scrap it.... with out to much girly influence......
Because the bike is simple in itself..... I felt I couldn't over embellish the page.... so it's seriously as basic as you can get with out just slapping pics on white cardstock.....ah wait.... that's exactly what I did.......
meh... it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment